Cold Laser Therapy
What is Veterinary Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold laser therapy uses low-intensity laser or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to help improve healing, enhance and stimulate cell function, and assist with pain relief.
There are a handful of conditions that have displayed improvement with the use of veterinary cold laser therapy including muscle spasms, arthritis symptoms as well as muscle and joint pain.
Uses for Laser Therapy
Laser therapy promotes cell regeneration and increases circulation, benefiting these procedures and conditions:
- Strains & Sprains
- Bone Fractures
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Lick Granuloma
- Dental Procedures
Benefits of Veterinary Cold Laser Therapy
- Encourages bone healing
- Reduces inflammation and associated pain
- Increases wound healing
- Increases blood perfusion
- Accelerates mitochondrial cell metabolism
- Enhances neovascularization
- Reduces edema (swelling)